From: [email-masked] (Inaba)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer:
  Hi all!  First I'd like to thank a few people, namely you for
reading this thing, and secondly the rest of my staff, i.e. the voices
in my head ;-P, Matsumoto-sama for creating such a wonderful series,
who I know has some hentai cravings in that Kappa head of his, and
everyone who helped this series become what it is since it's debut so
that i could have the privilage of reading, watching, and ocasionally
butchering it to suit my own wicked thoughts.
  All copyrights are held by the original holders..yata.. yata..
yata... and I do thank whoever for letting me abuse them. :-)

Foreword:
  You'll notice that all the characters are from the TV series, not
the manga (I'm only saying this because Hikaru can only do what I
wrote for her in the TV series, i.e. she's not that much of a twit in
the manga) although the timeline can be found in the manga.  I'd
originally started this as a new serious series, but what the heck,
right?   I had fun writing it, and I do hope you'll have fun reading
it.
  Please direct all comments to [email-masked].
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

H Tails
    Aggressiveness Kyousuke!  The Wild Frying Pan Expeirince!

 Kyousuke stood before the mirror in his bathroom, his eyes intent on
what he saw in hisown reflection as his mind flew back through the
past few days.  It had been not but two nights ago that hea, Hikaru,
and Madoka were together in Madoka's home drinking to their hearts
content.  Hikaru had been, as always, quite, well... pleasant, and, to
put it bluntly, *incredibly* horny.  Her hands were literally all over
him, and he, as always, was quite embarassed of the fact.  With
Ayukawa looking on there was no other way he *could* be, until...
  Ayukawa had been quite obstinant about it at first, even going to
the extent of leaving the two of them alone in the living room as she
retreated to the kitchen to make herself another drink, and yet
another, and another, until she felt herself getting a bit *too*
drunk, and went to join them in the living room.  Until now she had
left the two of them alone to do as they wished, for she couldn't even
bare to watch as Hikaru pawed all over Kyousuke, and almost plead with
the man to take what he wanted in a most un-ladylike, but still
somewhat subtle way.  But now, even as she watched him turn her away,
if only slightly, time and time again, she could not help but become
quite aroused herself by the vision of a very attractive couple, most
especially the male member.  It was then she decided to join in, to
some extent.
  She had started the way she always did when she was feeling a
little, let us say, excited -swinging her hips seductively as she
approached the two, letting her eyes lock with his, then scan his body
slowly, using every inch of her form to scream "Come up and see me
some time."  Then followed her usual little hints with a luscious wink
as she leaned to him, almost at his feet, letting him get a wonderful
shot of her meager, but full nevertheless cleavage as she placed one
hand on his right thigh, leaning slowly to him to wisper in his ear,
"Is this seat taken?"

  "Ugh!" Kyousuke grunted as he regarded her in his memory, his face
skewing slightly as the pangs of that one fateful event ran through
his mind again.  He had been a fool, to be sure, to let that event go
by without even a word, well... maybe one word, but most definately
not the one he had wanted to use at that time.
  He had just been sitting there, trying to herd Hikaru into giving
up, at least while they were in Ayukawa's house when Madoka herself
came strutting out of the kitchen and actually propositioned him!
What was he to say?  What was he to do?!  And with Hikaru RIGHT
THERE!!  Hell, she didn't even seem to mind!  Who knows what could
have happened that night if he hadn't been... if he hadn't been such a
damn ninny!!
   'If only I'd been more aggressive!' he chided himself as he stared
into his reflection in the mirror, his mind turning back to that
beautiful sight of Ayukawa's luscious breasts before him.
"Aggressive...", he mumbled to no one, "eager..." he continued as his
forehead began to bunch in malign intent, "hentai...."

  Ayukawa stood at the the gate to her yard looking up to her house
dolefully, her mind going through the motions of the day.  She hadn't
seen Kasuga all day, and she couldn't help but wonder if the events of
the night before last had anything to do with it.  She was drunk when
it happened, that was true, but she could still remember ever single
little detail, and she was sure that he could also.  "Mmmm..." she
grunted as she moved up the steps to the front door, her eyes
narrowing worriedly.  Dammit!  She knew how he had reacted to that
kind of behavior, Hikaru was always falling all over him, and he
always chose to ignore it.  No wonder he had gotten up and left after
her shameful display.  Now, she was no better than the grade-sevener
that hounded him day and night to no avail.  She could almost see her
chances of ever having a relationship with him fall out of her reach.
  She sighed heavily as the thought came to mind.  'No more Kasuga.'
her mind tormented her, 'No more beautiful days at the AaBaCaBu.  And
more, no more 'un-dates' in the park.'  She might as well admit it
now, she had lost him, and to what, to her nature.  She winced as the
thought penetrated into her soul, her hand fumbling with the key.
  She couldn't bare this, not now, with the end of the school year
coming, and finals and the annual visit with her parents, and the
extra hours she would have to put in at the AaBaCaBu to even get a
chance at going to Okinawa with Hikaru.  All she had ever had to look
forward to was seeing Kasuga.  His smile made her feel alive, young,
and fresh, like she could accomplish anything as long as he was at her
side.  But that, even though she wanted it more than anything else she
had ever known in her lifetime, was, as had always been, out of her
reach.
  She had to face the facts of the situation.  Kyousuke, no matter how
much she wanted him, was Hikaru's by right, and had been for some
time.  She didn't know why she harbored these feelings for him, most
especially now, when she had made such a fool of herself in front of
him, and Hikaru.  'Oh well,' she told herself firmly as she pushed
open the door to her home, letting only one sigh release from her
lungs of the many she felt she needed to use, 'it's better this way.'
After all, she couldn't just take him away from her best freind.  That
would be, well... something Sayori would do.
  She straitened herself firmly, tossing her bag absently on the
couch.  She was in no mood to be 'neat' today and headed for the
kitchen to quell the small rumble in her stomach, her mind not letting
go of the troubles that haunted her.
  She opened the door to the refrigerator, her eyes scanning over the
meager ammount of food that had kept through the week.  She had really
felt like shopping of late, and what was left of her modest groceries
was not much to speak of.  She grunted, leaning over further into the
refridgerator trying to find something that looked appetising when she
felt a slight quiver run through her body as she felt a pair of hands
graple at her bottom, pulling her to the figure behind her with a
grunt as the two bodies met.
  She yelped aloud and turned about quickly, her hands reaching out
for the first thing that came to them, then swinging it about, aiming
for the intruders head in one stiff 'TONGGGGG'!

  Kyousuke woke slowly to a gentle buzz ringing in his ears.  His head
pounded heavily sending shoots of pain through his entire body as he
struggled to remember how he got this way.  He pulled his eyes open,
bringing one hand up to his forehead where it felt like the pain
originated when a femanine voice cut through the humm in his ears,
"Sit still!" she chided, pushing his hand back down, "You've got a
nasty bump there, and you surely don't need to aggrivate it by moving
around!"
  Kyousuke looked up, giving in to the gentle motions that she gave
his arms, letting his hand fall back to his side as the images before
him became slowly more focused, "Ayukawa?"
  "Un." she nodded, her eyes still inspecting the large bump on his
head as she padded at it with a damp wash cloth, trying to contain her
excitement and her anger all at once.  She couldn't stop replaying the
moment in her head as she sat there, looking down at him, remembering
how it felt to have his manhood so close to her, another shiver going
strait up her spine at the thought of it, causing her to push a bit
too hard at the mammoth sized bump on Kyousuke's forehead.
  "Ouch!" Kyousuke responded reprovingly, pulling his head away from
her abuse then paying for it with another jolt of pain, "Mmmm!"
  "I told you not to move!" she chided as she pulled his head back
into her lap, beginning to dab at the bump once again.  
  "Hey!" Kyousuke complained, "Take it easy!" his mind swinging in the
pain her quick movements produced.
  "Serves you right!" she retorted softly, yet with firm tones, "You
scared me out of my witts!"
  "Gomen." he replied, pulling back slightly, "I didn't mean to." then
deciding that being a pitiful excuse for his behavior.
  Kyousuke cringed back, his eyes regarding her warily as she stared
down at him, her eyes set in firm slits as she regarded him, then
growing softer as she began to giggle, then laugh aloud, "That's
okay," she began, Kyousuke begining to relax once more, "I'm sorry
too.", then showing her a slight smile as her laughter began to infect
him as well.  There was no way she could denigh it.  She had enjoyed
the feeling of him behind her, and wished for it to happen again,
although she knew in her mind that could never be.  
  Their laughter choked off to a drizzle, then nothing but smiles
showed even though Kyousuke could still feel the extreme pain that
jutted through his mind with the beat of his heart.  He grunted, but
only slightly, not wanting to break the moment any more than he
already had.
  "Oh," Ayukawa replied to his almost inaudible complaint as her eyes
darted back to the bump on his forehead, "that must hurt something
awful!"  She grimaced woefully, her eyes filled with compassion as she
thought quickly, "I'll go get you something for the pain."
  "Eh?" Kyousuke replied, then continued quickly, "That's okay, don't
worry about it," squeezing one eye tightly shut against the pain that
jutted through his skull, "I'm fine."
  "B.S. and you know it." she replied, sticking her tongue out at him
playfully, her mood obviously changed from the hour before.  She
couldn't help it.  She always felt like this when Kyousuke was around.
"Now," she began, carefully transferring Kasuga's head to the throw
pillow at the end of the couch, "you be good and don't go anywhere.
I'll be right back." emphasizing her remarks with a stern finger.
  "Hai!" he agreed merrily as his eyes picked up what little he could
see of the beautiful curve of her breasts, his head not hurting so
much as the blood drained away from the injury.  He gulped heavily as
she regarded him sternly, then turned away with a smile, his eyes
moving slowly over her form to her velvet curved buttocks hidden
beneath the pleated skirt of her school uniform, his throat becoming
slightly dry as he watched her walk to the kitchen.  
  She dissapeared behind the doorway, her heart light and her eyes a
bit brighter for once as she pulled her mind through what had
happened, remembering with detail every inch of his body against her.
Even the feeling of his head in her lap, so close to the centre of her
heat set the fires inside of her blazing.  She crossed her fingers
comically and hoped that he could not feel the heat from where he was.
It just wouldn't do to get all worked up, or, 'Oh god!' have him
worked up.  That would almost be a crime!  
  "Whew!" she breathed, fanning her face quickly as she opened the
cabinet before her, searching for the Ibuprofen she kept for those
days when she felt rather... well, bitchy and tried desperately to
keep her mind off what had happened, and what she wished she would
have *let* happen.  But there was no sense in thinking about it now,
or so she told herself as she pushed yet another pill bottle out of
her way, her body still tingling to the memory him against her.  She
could swear she could feel him now.
  "Ayukawa..." Kasuga whispered from behind her, his hand about her
waist, his ever growing manhood pushing firmly against her bottom
through the tough fabric of his trousers.
  She took in a quick breath, her eyes snapping wide as her ears
picked up the sound of his voice, her body sizzling with jolts of
electricity as she felt him push against her.  She gasped for her
breath, pulling herself away from him and spinning about to face him
fully, her eyes on his.
  He looked to her, her hands clenching the counter behind her, her
eyes lost in indescision as he moved closer to her, his body burning
heavily with pure, unrefined lust as the two felt their bodies mesh,
pushing her backside against the hard edge of the counter.  She gasped
heavily as he leaned down, pushing his lips to her kneck, then letting
his tongue trickle along the line of her jaw, up only so far, tehn to
dart back to the very edge of her ear, letting but the tip of his
tongue play along the border of her lobe.   She pushed a quick breath
from her lungs as she felt his hands rise to her body once more, his
manhood pushing itself firmly against her through the fabric of her
dress, her own hands taking their own initiative as even her mind was
lost in what to do.  'What about....' she raved to herself, trying
desperately to recall the name of the girl that edged at her mind, but
it was no use, she was caught within the reality of her own desires as
she raised her hands to his hips, then up along the lines of his back,
searching along the soft fabric with her nails for some inlet to his
very skin.
  He bit down hard at the bottom of her lobe, taking it heavily
within' his teeth then releasing only slightly to grate the edge of
his teeth against the tender flesh of her lobe as she cried out
softly.  Her breath jagged as he moved his hands slowly upwards,
moving under the cover of her blouse, letting his fingertips trail
against her almost velvet skin.  "MMm!" She grunted aloud, pushing her
chin down into her chest, trying to find some way to deal with the
emotions that crouded her mind leaving her defenseless against the
onslaught of his, and her passion.  She rasped in a quick breath as
she felt his deft fingers move slowly over the line of her breasts,
her eyes squinting tightly shut against the surge of heat that shot
through her giving fuel to the fires that burned throughout her that
she could not denigh.  
  "Ahaug!" she cried aloud as she felt his right hand move slowly over
her left breast, teasing at the already perked nipple that lay trapped
within the restraining lace that covered her bosom.  Her nails dug in
deeply into his back as she felt his tongue quiver slightly at the
feel of her breast forcing an empassioned grunt from his lungs as he
tugged masterfully at the back of her hair with his left hand, pulling
her had back as he rippled his tongue along the line of her throat,
then up, over her chin to her lips.
  Her breath heavy, her eyes still squeezed tightly shut at the now
painful lace that constricted her chest as she began to feel the
intense desire that his tongue brought to her as it rounded her open
lips, then delved deeply into her mouth, forcing a muffled groan from
her lungs.  "MMu!" she squealed, sending her right hand up into his
hair to push his mouth to hers as her bosom jutted to his chest of
it's own accord sending tangible ripples through his body, flaring her
own passions higher.  
  "Aaa!" she cried, breaking the kiss with one final lick of her
tongue leaving a slight string of saliva between their lips as proof
of their passions as she pulled her chest away from him, letting him
squeeze firmly at her breast unadorned by the problem of his chest to
hers as her hands pushed at his body, moving round to his chest to
pull the button down shirt that covered his chest open in one quick
blast of strength.  
  "MMm!" he groaned, feeling the presence of her body against his, the
heat of her centre so close to his swolem member as she pushed her
hips down slowly as she placed her hands flat upon his chest.  Her
lungs filled heavily with the breath of her passion as she opened her
eyes to the sight of his bare skin, her hips now moving in a slow time
against his manhood as she searched his body slowly with her nails,
scraping a trail of heat around his body, and upwards, sending her
nails mercilessly into his shoulders.  
  "AAhh!!" he screamed aloud, his eyes quinting tightly shut as she
smile menacingly at him, her tongue beginning to round the border of
her lips as he teased at her nipples throug the rough lace of her bra,
his left hand moving slowly down from her hair to find the clasp at
her back, then releasing her from it's restraint with one quick
movement, sending a slight jiggle through her perfect breasts.  She
took in a quick breath as she felt the her boson quiver slightly
within the reaction of his movements, letting the bare skin of her
breast fall into his hands.  She quivered slightly at the thought, her
breath becoming more harsh and dry by the second as she began to
explore his chest with her tongue and mouth, sending her teeth and
nails into his skin again and again, a smile born of passion springing
across her features as she felt his reaction.
  He squeezed at her breast heavily, knotting the fabric of her bra in
his hand, pulling it away from her breasts to the leave them bare to
his will.  He moved his left hand down her back slowly as he felt her
tongue quiver about his nipple forcing his hands to close convulsively
about her body, pulling her away from the counter behind her.  She bit
down heavily on his nipple sending a yelp from his lungs as she eased
her teeth back softly, massaging the injured mass with but the tip of
her tonge.  His hands moving slowly over her body, pulling the back of
her dress slowly upwards with his left as his right palm trailed
lightly over her hardened nipple forcign ripples of excitment through
her body.
  "Aaahu!" she squealed aloud, releasing his nipple from her grasp as
her nails dug deeply into his back forcing a jolt of ecstatic pain
through his entirety.  She writhed slowly against him as she tried
desperately to catch her breath, his hand now but one peice of fabric
away from her arse sending bolts of lightening strait through to the
centre of her heat as his fingers played with the base of her bottom,
pushing the fabric between her buttocks.  She squirmed slightly to the
new, and wonderful expeirience as he pulled at her top, clawing it up,
over her head.  
  "Mmmnnggg!" she cried as she bit down at her bottom lip, pushing the
blouse from her head and shoulders, down onto the floor shere she knew
she would soon be.  She leaned to him heavily, pushing her arse into
his hand as her cheek rested against his chest, her hands now clawing
at the front of his shoulders as his hand moved back and forth behind
her, his righ hand searching her left breast methodically.  "AAhum!"
she groaned again, pulling her lips shut as she slid down his chest,
her legs unable to support her under the weight of her passions,
letting her bottom slip from his grasp as the rough fabric of his
slacks rubbed against her cheek, his manhood sending painful
vibrations through the heavy cottons to her jaw.
  "Aoh..." she breathed heavily, her eyes pulled shut against the
quiver in the depth of her as she felt his manhood pulse against her
face, so close, yet muffled by the fabric.  He shook heavily, his eyes
wide as she turned her head, letting the soft skin of her face rub up
against the length of his manhood.  
  "AAha!" he cried aloud, his hands grapling for someting, anything to
hold onto as she forced her head upwards to gaze at him, her eyes
glistening wickedly as the thought came to her mind.  
  "Mmmm..." she smiled, her hands moving upwards along the inside of
his thigh to rest at the very border of his pants.  "Do you want me?"
her voice teased as she deliberately nudged the edge of her chin
against his manhood, sending a multitude of quivers up through his
body to the very depth of his soul.  
  "Un!" he nodded furiously, forcing his head down to look directly
into her eyes as his hands began to play gleefully in his hair, his
face contorted in shock as she grinned up at him, her hands pushing
into the protection of his pants, pulling the first button open as she
pushed her tongue upwards agianst her upper lip.  "Ohohoho..." he
sighed, pulling her hair back gentley with his hand as the second
button opened, then the third, then the last, leaving him protruding
from the gash in his boxers as she pulled her tongue about the border
of her lips.  
  He breahted a shuddering sigh as his head lolled back, his entire
body caught in the tense anticipation of what was about to come.  She
leaned forward slowly, letting the fingers of her left hand curl about
the width of his manhood as she touched her lips lightly to the very
head of his thundering manhood, suckling only slightly as she pulled
her lips back, then opening them wide as she took him in, pushing her
fingers deep within his boxers along the crevice of his sacks.  She
pushed her head forward, tilting down slightly as she took more of him
in, then lolled her head back, sucking heavily at his swolen manhood,
her mouth stretching to accomodate him, not letting her teeth scrape
against the line of his sex.  She pushed herself forward again,
feeling the tip of him scrape slightly against the back of her throat,
sending slight jolts of pain through her mouth as she suckled at him,
pulling her head back.  
  He moaned aloud, his hand pulling heavily at her hair as she moved
forward again, taking him in a bit less as her throat complained even
then, then sucking heavier as she moved back, her tongue rippling
across the tip of his member.  He quivered within the wake of her
ministrations and pushed slightly as she drew him in again, sending
himself slightly further down into her throat causing her to gag
slightly as she reached the base of her descent, making her teeth come
down slightly within the risidual pain that sounded through her
throat.
  "AAhh!" he cried aloud, his mind caught in the wave of exquisite
pain that rushed through his body, sending his passions only higher as
she pulled her head back, then forced it down again with help from the
pull of his hand, sending him yet further into her mouth, moaning
heavily at the feel of the head of his sex pressed heavily against the
base of her throat.  
  "KKhck!" she choked, her body beginning to burn hotter in the odd
pleasure of the newfound pain as she felt him enter the tight inlet of
her isophogus.  She pulled in a breath, her nostrils flaming as she
pulled her head back, sucking ever harder as she felt his body begin
to quiver with the coming of his need, her own flowing freely with the
juices of her lust.  
  He gripped heavily at the back of her head, his fingers entangled
within her hair, then releasing within' a moment as he felt his need
reach the brink of his tolerance, forcing his hand to massage the back
of her head as she licked at the very tip of his sex.  She gripped him
firmly in her hand, her body now buzzing of it's own accord as she
placed gentle, suckling kisses about him, her mouth tinged with the
taste of his their first taste of a climax not yet begun.  She lolled
her head back, gazing into his eyes as she dragged the tip of his sex
against her throat, then down along the valley of her breasts as she
moved upwards to meet his waiting lips.
  His hands flowed down her body slowly, his eyes wide with the
immenence, yet distance of his, and her climax.  Her hands trailed
upwards to the border of his boxers, then pulled swiftly down, sending
a jolt of pain run through the entirty of his body as her lips met
his, leaving him bare to all who would see as she suckled at his lips,
urging her body closer to his as his hands moved down over the rise of
her breasts, across the valley of her stomach, then down slowly, to
squeeze gently at her buttocks, pulling her to him.  
  He lifted her up, meshing their bodies together as her feet left the
floor, then, with slow, purposeful steps, moved forward to place her
gently on the countertop, her legs spread wide to him.  He moved his
head slowly down, letting his hands roam slowly about her form,
teasing at her nipples as his tongue played across her breasts, then
down ever so slowly to her naval, letting his hands push her skirt up
about her hips.  He pushed the skirt upwards, holding it high abover
her waist as he let his tongue play about the border of the french-cut
panties that she had chosen for the day that were now soaked through.
His hand trailed down slowly, leaving only one to hold the skirt in
it's place as he prodded her sex with the other, his tongue wipping
about the the border the the fabric, then delving one finger deeply
into her sex through the fabric of her panties, forcing a muffled
scream from her throat.
  He breathed heavily, her hands now in his hair as he prodded at her
sex again and again, forcing the audible proof of her passions through
the air to his ears as he took her panties within his teeth and pulled
relentlessly downward, letting his finger slip past the fabric and
into her wet centre.  She bellowed clear and loud as he pentrated her,
her panties now past her knees as he pushed yet another finger into
her, then twisted it about inside of her, forcing yet another cry from
her empassioned, abused lungs.
  He let the panties fall to her ankles, and slowly pulled his fingers
away from her, leaving a trail down the inside of her left thigh as he
gently spread her legs to him.  He moved his tongue upward slowly,
crossing to the inside of her right thigh as he raised his head to
look to her, her eyes filled with the plea that her body now sounded,
"Now!" she cried, her voice intense as he moved upwards to meet her
lips, halting only slightly to tastet the sweet juice of her passion
for him.  
  She thrust her tongue down his throat, tasting for the first time
her own sweet essance as he pushed his body between her legs, his
hands gathering her buttocks as he pulled her to him.  She pushed her
hand down between them, grappling at his manhood as they left the
counter, poising his member to strike as she herself felt but the tip
of his sex enter her sending a jolt of sweet pain rippling through her
body.
  "Oho!!" she cried aloud, her body alive with the fires that engulfed
the both of them, her mind caught within the flagrant passion that
encaptured her mind and soul as he shifted his hips upwards to meet
her, forcing more of him inside her as she felt the excruciating pain
of resistance inside of her.  He gritted his teeth as she leaned to
him, her own teeth wrapping round his bottom lip as he pushe once
more, breaking the seal of her childhood, forvever changing who she,
and he was.  She let out a scream born of utter pain as she felt the
flesh trickle down along his sex, then pulled her body to his,
shifting him inside of her as she did so and let out another scream,
yet this one born of pleasure as she moved about, forcing a quiver
through her body, only intensifying the quick ecstasy of the moment
further into her as she rocked to her side.  He cried aloud, joining
her in their chorus as they began to move in rythm, the both of them
working their hips in time as he penetrated her again and again,
deeper and deeper, letting burn the bonfires of passion that raged
throughout the two.
  She cried aloud once more and leaned back to grapple at the counter
with one hand as the other dug mercilessly into the skin of his back,
forcing a grunt from his lungs as they rocked back and forth, his body
thundering wildly inside her, and hers quivering likewise as they
shared their passions.  
  He thrust once more, deep inside her, feeling her cover him
completely, forcing a shreik from her as she arched her back to steady
her balance, the muscles within her sex beginning to figit
uncontrollably with the coming of her climax and his as she pushed
herself up off the counter to cling to him desperately, letting the
jolts of pure pleasure rumble throughout her entire body.
  "Aaah!" he grunted aloud as he felt her shift, then pulling his hips
back in utter agony, forcing a stifled scream from Ayukawa.  He thrust
into her again, then deeper again, but that was it, he could feel it,
he was on the brink of his control.  He could take no more.
  He pulled back for one last thrust as she clenched down tightly,
screaming aloud her ecstatic pain and pleasure as her entire body
rocked within the wake of her climax.  He thrust into her, his body
surging with the regret of not one more second as he let loose inside
of her, his entirety aghast at the feeling of his release.
  "A.." Kyousuke huffed, "Ayukawa." his body limp as he struggled with
what energy he had left to place them easily in the recliner that sat
vacant by the kitchen door in the living room, Ayukawa clinging
heavily to him, exhausted in her own right as she tried painfully to
steady her breathing.
  "Ka... suga-kun." she huffed a reply, pulling herself off his member
and cuddlign down into his lap.  "Why did we," she paused, pulling in
a heavy breath, "wait this long?"
  Kyouske smiled slightly, his eyes shut to the worries that had
haunted him so recently and poised himself to answer, his lips leaving
a slight kiss on her forehead as the buzzing returned to his head, his
mind dismissing it quickly, then betraying his own peace as the door
creaked open.
  The two shot upwards, their eyes fixed on the door before them,
"HIKARU-CHAN!!"
  "SEMPAI!" Hikaru bellowed, her eyes fierce as she regarded them,
"What are you doing here?" then moving her gaze to Madoka, slowly
taking in the scenery as the two began to brew excuses, "Oh!  Strip
poker!" Hikaru cried, a bright smile run rampant on her features as
she bounced into the couch, "Can I play?"
        (insert standard pratfall - End of fantasy)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please direct all comments, suggestions, flames to [email-masked]
And!  Keep a look out for other exciting pieces by Inaba J.

To Be A Star! - KOR Ep. Chp. 1,2,3,4
Something In Your Eyes - KOR Ep. Chp. 1,2
Wish You Were Here - KOR Ep. 
The Wild Frying Pan Experience! - KOR Lemon
Not So Much Troubled - KOR Ep.  Chp. 1
The Trouble With Twins -KOR Ep w/H concepts Part 1
Arrival At Zchivago - KOR Ep
The Paradox of Paradise - KOR Lemon

All available at:
http://www.icnet.net/users/mattj/ffic/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------